Friday, March 29, 2013

Minecraft Feed The Beast and Tekkit Twilight Forest Maze Items!




So I was going through a Maze in the twilight forest today and I decided I should show you guys the items and armor that you can get from them! That Video Shows Me hovering over every item in case you have never been in there and would like to see my loot!
                                                   

This Is the ironwood Armor Made from the iron Wood Ingots the same way you would make any other kind of armor.




 And this is the steal leaf armor made the same way as the other armor and any other armor I personally think this one looks awesome and if you create it with your own steal leafs it will be automatically enchanted! (So will the ironwood but this looks cooler :P  )




No comments:

Post a Comment